Cedarburg, Wisconsin
Resolved

Update by user Jul 17, 2015

The general manager called today and went above and beyond to keep me as a customer. I'm stoked about my new jeep!

Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2015

RUDE, DISHONEST SALESPEOPLE!On 7/16/15 I spoke with RJ Kaye regarding an Internet advertised Jeep Wrangler on the Dupage Jeep dealership website (Glendale Heights, IL) and cars.com.

The advertised price was $23,825. My husband called and put a $200 down payment for the vehicle and made plans to drive down tomorrow (7/17/15) from Cedarburg, WI and purchase the vehicle. An hour later RJ called back stating that the advertised price was not what they could actually sell the vehicle for. RJ stated that he would charge us $4000 more.

He told us he realizes the advertised price is $23,825 but he stated that it's not incorrect, we just don't "quality" for that pricing but could not list the "qualifications" needed. No qualifications were listed on the website or cars.com. RJ stated he could possibly "pull some strings" and charge us $26,000 if we came down tomorrow. I really, wanted the vehicle so I agreed to the misrepresented upcharged price.

At about 8:30pm tonight RJ phoned us and stated that he "just sold the jeep to someone else" even though we had money down to hold it. RJ was incredibly rude and knowingly misrepresented the price of this vehicle online to lure in customers and then charge them more. The website still states the sale price. I also have photos of the web advertised prices and vehicle.

My husband voiced his complaint with RJ and RJ responded by saying "suck my ***" and hung up the phone. I've always wanted a Jeep Wrangler and this was my very first interaction with a representative of JEEP. I hope this is not the norm.

I filed a consumer complaint with the Illinois Attorney General.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of 2015 jeep wrangler sport from Dupage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dupage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dupage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dupage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram?

Comments

Addison, Illinois, United States #1239456

Well you should have heard his words and she is a ***